Hey Klaroline shippers, we’ve got a little Klaroline trivia quiz for you today. So get your shipping caps on and get that memory jogged, ten questions coming right up!
**EDIT: Due to comments, the correct amount of parties has been inserted
1. What did Klaus give to Caroline in 3×11?
(a) A mini-fridge
(b) Diamond bracelet
(c) Fossil of his childhood pet dinosaur
(d) A handkerchief (brand new, his is thoroughly used)
2. How many parties have Klaus and Caroline both attended?
3. Who said this: “I’m going to take that as a compliment. Can I offer you some champagne?”
4. What was Caroline referred to as in 3×09?
(a) Pretty little girlfriend
(b) Ditzy blonde
(c) Vampire Barbie
(d) Red Queen
5. In which episode did Klaus and Caroline meet?
6. What did Klaus read from in 4×07?
(a) Caroline’s Miss Mystic application
(b) “Medical Marvels” by Sophie Deveraux
(c) Mystic Falls community newspaper
(d) Tyler Lockwood’s little black book
7. When Caroline is asking Klaus for a dress she says she wants to look as hot as which celebrity?
(a) Faye Dunaway
(b) Marilyn Monroe
(d) Grace Kelly
8. What’s the first endearment Klaus used for Caroline?
9. Klaus swore that he would be what during the season four finale?
(a) The best darn hybrid he could be
(b) A kangaroo
(c) Caroline’s last love
(d) The wings beneath her wings
10. What episode did Klaus and Caroline sleep in the same room?
So how did you go? Easy-peasy for a shipper like you, right?
If you answered 0-5 questions correctly: we’re confused how you’re here
Seriously? You call yourself a shipper? With at least five incorrect answers and your lacking knowledge. Time to buckle down and study your “OTP”. Sit down and rewatch S3-4 again, read and reread the Klaroline TVD wiki page. Any-thing.
If you answered 6-8 questions correctly: you’re good but you’re not great
Well at least you’re mid-range, it could be worst. Don’t get comfortable though because there’s improvement to be had!
If you answered 9-10 questions correctly: woah, we bow at your shipperness
Okay, level with us. Are you sure you’re not a writer of the show? (We all know how much they love Klaroline after all.) The sheer about of knowledge you have regarding this good ship both astounds and scares us. Sit back and relax, nobody’s pushing you off your shipping throne.